Friday 26 July 2013

What's in a name?

A name is so important.  Its a kind of first impression and sets a tone, don't you think?

I've heard some great dog names in my time, and some others .... Not-so-great.  I like when a dog gets it's name from a certain characteristic, or trait that makes it personal to them.  Describes them in a way.  Or is the exact opposite of their description in some cases!

Here's a list of some of my favourites:

The resemblance is uncanny!


Because how could you not fall in love with that face??


He's round, and puffy, and white ...


No comparison image even required here .... 


A teacup chihuahua named Nacho .... Need I say more?


He certainly is!  This English Mastiff weighs in at 287lbs!!


There are so many to choose from for wiener dogs, but common, that's hysterical!


It's almost too literal.


For all the little "Pebble Spots" she has on her nose and paws - since this cutie is mine, I'll admit that now that we've had 4 years together, "Princess" may have been more appropriate ....


Just because it's freakin' adorable!

~ Ash & Pebbles 

* A special thanks to all who allowed me to use these adorable photos of their pooches! 



No comments:

Post a Comment