Thursday 25 July 2013

Things my dog thinks about

My dog is a 4 year-old, 6 pound, Papillon with a 10-foot-tall personality.  Her name is Pebbles and she is the love of my life.

While many times I find myself saying "Oh I know exactly what you're thinking right now ...." there are also those times when I think "I'd give anything to know what you're thinking right now!".  

In my world, dogs are family.  I'm starting this blog to share those stories about dogs that warm our hearts.  I want to post useful information about new products, training ideas, tricks & tips, and be sure we are all aware of products that could be harmful!  Lastly, I'm hoping that we can spread the word about the dogs who needs us and help find them forever homes.  

I'll sign off today with our favourite Muskoka hiking spot.  I hope you all enjoy!

~ Ash & Pebbles 


No comments:

Post a Comment